Sur-moor T3c Taylor mooring buoy
- Hard skinned with 2″ tube-thru-center construction.
- Design allows boat to be secured directly to mooring chain.
- Foam filled with a blue stripe. 24inch has a 3″tube.
A mooring buoy can help act as a shock absorber as it allows the bow to easily ride up wave crests without putting extra strain on the anchor itself.
- Tay 46370-12″ diameter bouyancy 30lbs. List $124.82 our price $75.00 – Add to Cart
- Tay 46371-15″ diameter-bouyancy 60lbs. List price $153.47 our price $97.00 – Add to Cart
- Tay 46372 18″ diameter- bouyancy 100lbs List price $182.08 our price $123.00 – Add to Cart
- Tay 46374 24″ diameter-bouyancy 240lbs List price $381.80 our price $195.00 – Add to Cart
- Tay 46375 30″ diameter-bouyancy 500lbs List price $577.80 our price $375.00 – Contact us
Taylor T3C Mooring Collar
Hot-dip galvanized collar protects your T3C mooring buoy from wear. Designed to work with all standard shackles. Mooring collars are sized to slip into the top of 2inch or 2 1/2inch tube dia.
- #33020 2inch for 46370 and 46371 – Contact us
- #33025 2 1/2 inch for 46372 and 46374 – Contact us
- Tay 33020 collar 2 inch our price $14.00 – Add to Cart
- Tay 33025 collar 2 1/2 inch our price $16.00 – Add to Cart
CW Mooring Buoy 18, 24 and 32″
Mooring Buoy with Shackle Pocket
Our new mooring buoys. Hard skinned with 3″ tube-thru-center construction. Design allows boat to be secured directly to mooring chain. Foam filled with a blue stripe.
All have a built in shackle pocket. All come with a Heavy Duty wear plate that is replaceable
- 18″ diameter bouyancy 95lbs. List $139.82 our price $114.00 – Add to Cart
- Sale 24″ diameter-bouyancy 180lbs. List price $189.47 our price $159.00 – Add to Cart
- 32″ diameter- bouyancy 495lbs List price $319.50 our price $285.00 – Contact us
Cal June Mooring Buoy 18, 24 and 3o”
Cal June mooring buoy. Hard skinned with 2 1/2″ tube-thru-center construction. Design allows boat to be secured directly to mooring chain. Foam filled with a blue stripe.
The 18″ and 24″ have a built in shackle pocket and new flat bottom design to stay upright and be more visible. The 30″ Drum style is a low profile buoy to help protect your bow from getting damaged.
Inland’s Hull Friendly closed cell foam mooring buoy 24 and 3o”
Made of closed cell foam with 2 1/2″ tube-thru-center construction. Design allows boat to be secured directly to mooring chain. White coated foam with a blue stripe.
The 24″ and 30″ have a built in rope nest and new flat bottom design to stay upright and be more visible. Soft, unsinkable and wont damage your boats finish.